<body>

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Getting organized...


I get this weekly e mail from a organizing web site, and the reason I signed up for it was because the title was, "Don't have time to organize? Subscribe to this newsletter to get quick and easy organizing tips!" So I did. I get the e mails every week, and I have yet to read through an entire e mail, due to their massive length (they give about 20 steps to declutter your whatever), and now those e mails are all jumbled in my e mail folder, saved to be read and organized later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chaotic Hammer said...

That's funny!

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Brody Harper said...

For the record.... Kristin is one of the most organized people I know...

1:57 AM

 
Blogger truevyne said...

My husband once bought a book titled "How to Stop Procrastinating and Live Life." He never read it. True story!

12:12 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Brody, you don't know very many people.... but thanks...

truevyne~ that is so funny!

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home