<body>

Friday, July 13, 2007

Helpful advice

~My son is going through the stage where he is trying to figure out what is real and what is not. He's constantly asking, "Is spiderman a real person? Is superman real?"
He doesn't like to be in the position of asking, he'd rather tell you what he thinks, and he jumps at any opportunity to give advice.

Today, he informed me that the blue tape on my chin, that I was pretending to shave off, was not a real beard, so I could just take it off. "Thanks, good to know." I said, and he nodded and kept eating.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kddub said...

he's cute yes... It makes me a little sad, that he's trying to figure things out, it seems young. I want him to continue to wear his spiderman suit grocery shopping, but then again, I do want him to outgrow that eventually!

8:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home