<body>

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My movie review.


~ I went out to a movie the other night with a friend I had not seen in awhile. So after we caught up over some coke's at a nearby restaurant, we headed to see The Brave One. She's got three teenage daughters, so she sees her share of the girly movies, and I have three little one's so I don't get out much, and love to go see any movies. When I asked her what she wanted to see, she said, "Let's go see Jodi Foster kick some butt." That she does in this movie. The story and the movie are very well done. Jodi Foster and Terrence Howard, do really good jobs acting. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, and makes you want to yell out a lot of the time, "what are you doing?" It is sad, and a tad bit scary. (I didn't want to go to the bathroom by myself during the movie, because I was jumpy, and we were glad to have each other to walk with to the car) Because of the scary parts, it made me want to tell Seth and Amber to not go out at night, or walk through park tunnels, or chase after their dog. (if they have one)

So if you like action/ drama, and not particularly happy endings, then you'd like this movie. The actors do a really good job.

~Have you seen this, or any good movies lately?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you, I don't get to do the theater very often. I think the last movie I saw was Pirates III.

10:10 PM

 
Blogger randy said...

I recomend Star Dust. its a fun movie, it a little odd at time but it made me laugh.

10:22 PM

 
Blogger Larissa said...

we went to see our first movie in at least a year last weekend--- 3:10 to yuma. it was good. we both really enjoyed it, although not quite what we expected for the ending, either!

3:17 PM

 
Blogger Mary@notbefore7 said...

Thanks for the review - I LOVE kick bu*t movies! Sadly, I don't get to them much though...rental!

9:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad and I just got home from "Mr. Woodcock", Dad laughed out loud so many times, he was embarrassed. Not great, but funny. You know Dad.
We also saw the Jodie Foster movie, really good.
Glad you got out.
Love you, Mom

12:36 AM

 
Blogger kddub said...

annie, before this movie, I think that was the last I'd seen as well!

Thanks for the movie reviews!

7:25 AM

 
Blogger FancyPants said...

How bout going to the bathroom by ourselves? Should we do that?

(Sorry for the late comment. I've been a bad blogger lately and haven't had time to "make the rounds" but I'm back to some sort of a normal life so...)

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home