<body>

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday


~ The day where I'll tell you about the cute and funny things my kids are saying!

~Today my 4 year old was poking his head out of our sun roof of our car, while we were sitting in the parking lot, yelling at anyone who walked by, " You wanna come in our car?"
~While picking the tomatoes from our deck, he tells me, "I don't like grape potatoes."

~My 2 year old, has been saying, " you got for, something." (meaning you forgot, something) and " cheese-la-weezy" (for jeeze la weeze)

~My baby has not begun to talk yet, except for the indiscriminate "mamma mamma" he says. But he does like to yell, "baa baa, yaaa, yaaa," every time we sit down to eat.

*For more Tiny talk tuesday, check out these

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger onemotherslove said...

Sounds like fun and a very friendly toddler! : )

8:48 AM

 
Blogger euphrony said...

I thought he was five. Am I wrong?

10:14 AM

 
Blogger Brody Harper said...

Busted.

10:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheese-la-weezy....I'm still laughing! They're so cute!

11:44 AM

 
Blogger annie said...

Adorable! (But I thought it was, "Geez Louise.")

My son's latest overused phrase is "ONE MORE TIME!"

12:04 PM

 
Blogger urban mama said...

Kli used to say got for also. I think that is so cute. My kids don't like potatoes either (meaning tomatoes)

12:54 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

He is 5 (woops) I guess I am not used to it yet!

~maybe it is Geeze Louise. I always add the z into it!

They are all so cute!

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Mary@notbefore7 said...

Cheese la weezy, I don't like grape potatoes either. SO cute and I have to tell ya - I LOVE the pic! Great shot of them. Mine are close in age - 4,3 adn 7 months. My 4 year old will be 5 next month!

6:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Their Mammo needs a copy of this picture for her wallet.....
Love you...Mom

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:55 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

What an AWESOME picture of the three!

Your kids are SO beautiful!

8:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna start using Cheeze louisez! It's a great saying! My kids will look at me strangely and in a couple of weeks we'll all be saying it. I love the power of being a mom.

4:22 PM

 
Blogger Seth Ward said...

Brody Jr. on the right there.

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home