<body>

Friday, September 07, 2007

Stinker


~This guy, is my sunshine. I am not a morning person, but when I pick this one out of his crib, and he starts dancing to my good morning song, I can't help but be instantly in a good mood.

He's had one tooth for about a month, just a cute little one on the bottom, but now three more are trying to poke their way through all at once, and he's not so happy in the middle of the night.

... The other night, when we were all sick, this little one spent nearly two hours straight, crying inconsolably. Finally, I woke up my husband to tell him that I couldn't get the baby to stop crying, and when Brody sat up and said "hi" to him, my baby stopped mid scream, looked over and smiled, and then started waving.

... "Stinker!".... was all i could say, handed him over and got back into bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger randy said...

ha ha ha... not at you kristen but just that now you should make brody do it.

no, not really.

Every time I see your boys I can totally see you and brody in there.

(I know how dumb that may sound, but sometime I still think of brody as the brody from High school and I see your boys I get that mischeviouse laugh that brody gets sometimes just thinking about this trio in another 10yrs.)

11:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you could laugh! But I agree, Stinker! Sweet baby boy! Isn't it just like him to have his own mind, even this young!

12:05 AM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Randy~ I know, if Brody actually woke up to the kids crying....
I do see some of his personality in the boys too, and it makes me laugh, and then I think of when they are in high school and I get scared!

kricketd~ It's so crazy to me that they can already have minds of their own, and this one really is our most stubborn, which is hard to say.

7:19 AM

 
Blogger Grace said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie!!

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home