<body>

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Still not in yet!


... My poor baby boy is still cutting his bottom tooth and two top teeth. It's been about two weeks that he's been working on them, and they still aren't in even though you can see them right below his skin. It seems like every other day is hard for him. He's got about every teething symptom that there is, probably because he's getting all three at once. For my other boys, teething didn't last this long, or seem this hard on them, so it's new for me. We have been chilling his pacifiers, bottles, and teething rings in the fridge, letting him chew on frozen fruit and ice, and giving him tylenol. I don't know what more to do, except pray that they come in quicker!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The Secret Life of Kat said...

Oh...I'm so sorry. It's certainly not fun when your baby doesn't feel well.

He is awfully cute, though!!!

9:14 AM

 
Blogger urban mama said...

I just remembered something that I used to do. I would cut a bagel in half or fourths and freeze it. Then they could chew on that for a long time. I hope it goes fast. Kli was a hard teether so I know that it can be very hard.

5:50 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Kat~thanks, he is so cute!

Jessie~ that is a good idea! For some reason I remember him teething when you lived at that 10th ave. yellow house, would that be right?

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Seth Ward said...

Poor little bugger.

12:19 AM

 
Blogger Grace said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:56 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

He's a DOLL!

My daughter just got her third tooth in...yes, she's 13 months and only three teeth.

Hope his tooth comes in soon!

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home