<body>

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday.

We have had a thunder storm this evening, and my two boys that share a room responded very differently.

My two year old showed up in the hallway shortly after the thunder sounded, shaking and crying, obviously scared.

My five year old showed up in the hallway with a huge smile on his face, saying, "mama, when I clap, I make lightning!"

My two year old finally fell asleep clutching my sweatshirt and listening to soothing music, and when I peeked in, my five year old was sprawled out sound asleep.

*My baby has double ear infections, and is on antibiotics, sleeping soundly through the storm. Hopefully he feels better in the morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Secret Life of Kat said...

Yikes I hope you're baby gets better soon.

Neither of my girls like thunderstorms, but my oldest sleeps right through them.

9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so wonderful how God made them all so different and yet all so incredibly magnificent. I love them so much..
Love you too, Mom

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home