<body>

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Thank you for your closet


We got an e mail last night from our little friends that stayed with us last week. The oldest boy sent us a very polite and well written e mail, that was very sweet. He is a very sweet and smart boy, and we are glad he had a good time. Their little girl was so fun for me to have around, I loved seeing her very girly, outgoing, personality, and the outfits she'd come up with. Her e mail went something like this.

"You are my best friend and I really like to play in your room. I really
like your best and I like everything in your rooms.

I like your rooms with Aiden in it.

I like your beds and your rooms.

I like it in your closets. (the toys and books are in the closets...)

I like your stickers and when you go in the bathroom.

I like it in your room on your books.

And I like your books.

I like your potty.

I really like your everything.

Thank you."

Their little baby was the sweetest little girl, who smiled when she'd see our baby Cooper coming. I am sure they liked having someone their own size to play with. She makes sounds like a dove, which is why I think they've nick named her "Little Bird."

~Very Cute kids, very fun family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

How sweet!

Sounds like a fun time.

1:02 PM

 
Blogger urban mama said...

we had a great time. I do not know where that letter came from, she had a big imagination.

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Just Mom said...

"I really like your everything."

What a sweetie!

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home