<body>

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Old and New..

This week, we have been fortunate to spend with our old friends. Brody and Jessie have been friends since junior high, and she is the one who got my phone number for Brody when we were in high school. Her and her husband got married about a year before us, and we have all been great friends ever since. Our families have grown, and now we each have three kids, who have had a great time running around and playing this week. At night, us adults have had a good time catching up and playing a rented guitar hero. (which is a lot harder than I thought it would be)
This week, I also had the priveledge of meeting Kat who was passing through our area with her family. It was so great to finally meet someone that I'd only known through blogs. Kat and I chit chatted about our families, and how strange it is to meet someone that you know a lot about but haven't actually met face to face.
I wish I had pictures, but my husband has got them on his camera, and I forgot to take a picture with Kat.
All in all, it has been a great week, spending time with old friends, and meeting new ones!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool, Kristin! I remember Jessie from being friends with my brother. I think it's so great that you've kept in touch.

An odd note... I just found out that our friend's girlfriend is best friends with my junior high best friend (who I pretty much lost touch with), and we were invited to spend New Year's Eve with them all! I love to catch up with old friends like that. We'd planned to spend the evening at home, but we may have to make an appearance.

3:09 PM

 
Blogger Just Mom said...

What a wonderful way to end the "old year," with friends.

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

11:25 AM

 
Blogger kddub said...

annie, that is so cool, it's a small world!

Just mom, yes it is!

9:26 PM

 
Blogger The Secret Life of Kat said...

It was great to meet you, Brody and your boys!

Hopefully, we'll get together again sometime.

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home