<body>

Friday, December 14, 2007

Behold the Lamb of God...


~Last night we were able to go to the "Behold the Lamb of God" concert by Andrew Peterson and a Group of other great musicians. I love the story of these songs, and that there are so many talented musicians performing. This is Brody's third year attending, and my second. We've made it our tradition to go every year. While the music was the same as last year, they changed up the artists that were performing. Last year Derek Webb and his wife Sandra Mc Craken were apart of the show, and his voice in particular adds so much emotion and passion to the performance, so I was a little sad that they were not apart of it this year. It was still so good though, and I was thrilled to see Jill Philips perform, her voice is by far one of my favorites. Sara Groves was there again this year, along with her husband, on percussion. Bebo Norman was also apart of the show this year, so that was a nice treat, he's been a long time favorite in our house.
All in all it is a great show, a really good Christmas story, songs that take you throughout the bible. I fully recommend the CD to add to your Christmas collection.

1 Comments:

Blogger euphrony said...

Going down my list, I saw Brody's post first and commented there. We really enjoyed going this year - great night.

8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home