<body>

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Whoa.

~These days have been so long. I am so tired, and it is late. I didn't think I'd blog, but here I am.
Part of the reason I have come out here is to offer my help to my friend and family, that both need some of my time. Today has been incredibly full. We started the day with breakfast with family at the best little small town omlet place. My son went with his Grandma and Auntie to spend the rest of the weekend with them. I then spent the rest of the day, until about 11 pm, running errands, visiting offices, setting up appointments, and painting a living room. Tomorrow holds another full schedule, so I need to get to sleep. I think I may be able to sleep in tomorrow, because my little boy won't be there to tell me that it's "turning light blue outside."
~I miss my kids way too much, it's really hard to be away from them, I am not sure I am cut out for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home