<body>

Monday, November 26, 2007

Busy busy busy


~I can't ever believe how busy this time of year is. Last year I thought way ahead, probably because I was having a baby and wanted to be prepared. Last year I had all my Christmas shopping done, my Christmas cards ready, and the house ready to welcome a newborn....all by the first of November. That was last year.

~This year I have some christmas shopping done, I have no idea what I'm doing for Christmas cards, and I have trips and projects scheduled and laundry piling around me. It's a great time of year, I love these holiday seasons, I even love being busy. I can just plainly see the difference between these two years, and for me I can honestly say that it is worth it to think ahead, and have things done and ready ahead of time so that every day isn't consumed with a crazy schedule!

~Are you a plan ahead type of person, or a wait until the last minute type of person? OR do you filp flop between the two like me?

5 Comments:

Blogger Brody Harper said...

It's Christmas time?!!??

9:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely a plan-ahead type person. I've been nearly done with Christmas shopping since probably September... I hate shopping, so I spread it out. But I cannot wait to WRAP!

11:19 PM

 
Blogger truevyne said...

Definately flip between the two. This year I'm taking it one week at a time. I usually get focused on making presents for friends and family by now, but I have a course to teach this weekend for which I need to feel more prepared. Maybe next week?

8:30 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Flip-flop kind and way spontaneous kind of gal!

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

I may flip flop, but I'm always organized. This helps me feel more comfortable about getting it done early or waiting.

8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home