<body>

Monday, November 12, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

All Aiden.
~He has been calling me "sir," lately. "Thank you sir, here you go sir..."
~We rented "Handy Manny," and he calls it "Hanny Nanny."
~While playing hide and seek, I overheard him counting, "one, two, three, cuatro, fourteen, twenty, five..."
~After I took his temperature, I said, "well It looks like you have a fever," and he says, "can't want a fever."

All Blue:
~He's been playing mountain climbing, putting on a backpack and climbing up the stairs. Yesterday we were headed out the door, and he didn't have shoes on. "You need to go get your shoes on," I said, and he replied, " I can't hike the mountain again, that takes days!"
~ We were in a store, and I couldn't find him all of a sudden, (not so funny) I wandered around, and found him taking his blood pressure at the pharmacy. I told him, "don't ever wander off by yourself, it's dangerous." He told me, "It's not dangerous, it's healthy, I was taking my pressure."

~For more Tiny Talk Tuesday, visit mary@notbefore7

7 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Those are all too cute.

I thought it was funny how he felt when hiking...it takes days.

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Just Mom said...

Taking his blood pressure already?! I hadn't realized how stressful being a kid really was. ;-D

Cute stuff.

8:24 AM

 
Blogger euphrony said...

The other day Lil'E used the potty before quiet time, goes in her room, then a minute later runs out telling Mrs. E "I didn't get all the poopies out." After several minutes in the bathroom she comes out and exclaims "There must be a thousand poopies in there!"

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Grace said...

How cute!

My boys used to call me sir when they were younger...too funny.

10:55 AM

 
Blogger urban mama said...

That takes days! I love it.

4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are too cute! And, by the way. . . Brody is missing you guys on Cooper's birthday. Thanks for letting me borrow him for the day! He is looking forward to Atlanta!

11:57 PM

 
Blogger The Secret Life of Kat said...

That's hilarious. I love the counting one.

9:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home