<body>

Monday, December 03, 2007

CA church.

I love our church here in CA. This was the church I began my relationship with Jesus in, the church where my husband and I dated in, and married in. It's where we grew the beginning stages of our family in. It's a place where familiar faces are all around me, and arms are continually enwrapping me. I soak up the teachings of the pastor like a sponge, and I enjoy his family and their friendship. The church has grown over the years, and it's grown a lot over the two years that our family has been gone. With that growth, new and amazing people have entered the congregation, and it continues to carry the feel of family. They do so much for their community, and are in the current stages of building a park, softball field, and soccer field as an extension of their church. It's such a great church, and I am so grateful to be able to come back here, and get rejuvenated again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kristin, it's like a home away from home, right? Thank God for that first step of faith of starting that relationship with Him...

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Larissa said...

Isn't it so crazy to go back somewhere that is just 'home'-- even when it no longer is home, it always feels that way??
It sounds like you 2 are having a great time out there- how special for you and him to enjoy that time just the 2 of you!
I can't even imagine, though, how much you must miss your other 3 guys at home!

5:08 PM

 
Blogger annie said...

My mom said she got to see you. I was jealous. Safe travels "HOME"!

2:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home