<body>

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I've been Memed

~ I don't know what that means, but apparently I have been virtually "tagged" by Kat, so now I need to write 8 things that you may not know about me.

Here they are:

1. I had an imaginary friend as a kid that was named, "Tuckie."
2. I played indoor soccer, volleyball, tried gymnastics, and did modern dance for about a year
3. I tried out for softball, but walked home right after the ball hit me on my cold hand.
4. I played the piano and the flute in the school band, which ended after my teacher got arrested.
5. As a kid, I wanted to be an indian, so I never wore shoes, my feet are still very tough.
6. I broke 6 bones as a kid, mostly my wrists, and mostly falling out of trees, or off of my bike.
7. I re-broke my mom's wrist showing her a self defense move I'd learned in a class.
8. I really love coffee.

~To continue the memeing, (whatever that means....) Go for it,
Brody,
Jessie, and
Booterblog

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1: I played trumpet for two years and then sold it for my first guitar.

2: I pretend to forget things.

3: I’m an NBA fan when I have time to be.

4: The only college “courses” I have taken are Beginning Guitar and Astronomy.

5: I don’t like making lists about myself.

6: I officially, now cut my own hair, because everyone else screws it up.

7: I sort my shirts in my closet in order of color. (Black, gray, green, brown, ect)

8: I don’t like making lists about myself. Did I say that one?

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Scribbit said...

Tuckie? That's cute. Sounds like you were quite an active child :)

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home