<body>

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Up an going again...

~ I figured I should say that I am well again, after all the wishing and prayers being sent my way, thank you!

Thankfully I had plenty of help from my friends, whom watched my kids all day while I slept, and stared, and recuperated. My son had his first sleep over, where he ate pizza, and stayed up until 12 am. Now one of their children is sick with the same throwing up virus.....sorry......
Hopefully Brody doesn't get it next, he swears he's never had the stomach flu, but this one is brutal, and now it's going round two in our neighborhood... will he outlast it? I hope so.

~Thank you again, for your prayers and kind words sent my way!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Ray said...

next time, he will pulling the all nighter.

9:33 PM

 
Blogger FancyPants said...

Glad you're feeling better!

12:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babe...So glad you are better. I must have had 10 people ask how you were today at church. You were very prayed for and everyone is so glad your better.
Two words "Juice Plus"...
I love you,
Mom

2:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home