<body>

Friday, July 13, 2007

My learning list...

Okay, so I have decided to finally set up some kind of "schedule" to my blogging, just to help me organize my thoughts, and to actually keep up with posting, because some days are easier than others to post. Also, I am reading a few different books, on a few different topics and want to organize those thoughts.... (I talked about my desire to keep learning in a previous post, and had you guys share what you wanted to learn along with me) Here's what I've come up with:

~Sunday: Spiritual growth topics
~Monday: "Green" things- environmental topics
~Tuesday:
~Wednesday:
~Thursday:
~Friday: Health issues, healthy eating, or healthy recipes
~Saturday: Parenting topics

That's all I've got so far.... I'll see how I do sticking to a schedule! I had to leave room for randomness. Maybe I'll add more in later, let me know if you can think of more things.

6 Comments:

Blogger Just Mom said...

This actually sounds like a neat idea. You've selected good topics too. Can't wait to read what you have in store.

4:05 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

thanks! Let me know if you have any more ideas!

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Brody Harper said...

How about Wednesday.... "how cool your husband is"?

12:16 AM

 
Blogger randy said...

yeeeeaaaah, (slow emphasis)

12:20 AM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Good suggestion..... or I could add one, "how my husband freaks me out in the middle of the night, and gets my hot lemon juice in his sleep." I don't know , either one.......ha ha.....

7:13 AM

 
Blogger Brody Harper said...

That takes talent... making lemon tea and never even waking up..

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home