<body>

Monday, September 24, 2007

Changing things up...

~ I did this schedule on my blog, to record (and share) the things that I had set out to learn more about. Some of you shared what you wanted to learn more about along with me, and going green was one of them. There is plenty more to learn about besides what I have posted on, but I am going to stop posting on this as regularly, primarily because Mondays are very busy days for me!

~So if you are still wanting to learn more, there is plenty of information out there, and I'll post new ideas I have found from time to time, and you can also keep an eye on my sidebar "Green Guide" and click on an article that interests you.


(Check out the article on Bagged Lettuce Recall).... in other news... I made a salad for my neighbors, out of organic bagged lettuce, and they found a worm on the leaf! Brody said, "Well at least you knew for sure that it was organic." I am just glad it was a worm, and not the ecoli virus!

4 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Now that's fresh!

1:01 AM

 
Blogger kddub said...

yeah no kidding! (but not super fresh, it didn't look to alive) The funny part to me too, is that I went back and read the bag and it said, "carefully washed and inspected." I guess it's easy to pass by, because I missed it too!

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Grace said...

Oh my gosh!

Once my brother found a grasshopper's head in a can of green beans...

GROSSSSSSS!!!

As you can tell I do not like bugs, ok, maybe ladybugs and butterflies, but that's IT!!!

12:12 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

grace~ that is totally disgusting! I think I'll be looking at my food more closely from now on.

9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home