<body>

Friday, October 06, 2006

We got an SUV today...



Veggietales The SUV Song Lyrics

I like your car
I like Yours too
I like your tires
You've got nice chrome
A trailer Hitch ?
Left Mine at Home
Oh your suspension it suspends me over heights I've never known
And your roll bar is to die for by the way I like your chrome
Oh you and me in our sport utility vehicles crusin to 7-11 for a bag of frito lays Oh you and me in our sport Utility Vehicles we'll slam into 4 wheel and pick up a dozen eggs and if there ever was a snow
A really really deep snow
And if everyone was stuck but us
We'd be the ones not stuck
then we could be the heroes
We could be the heroes
we could be the herooooooos
We would push them and pull them
push them and pull them
Push them and pull them right out of the snow
o you and me in out sport utility vehicles crusin to Dunkin Donuts for a cup of steaming Joe oh you and me in our sport utility vehicles we'll slam into 4-wheel drive for a scoop of rocky road
and if we ever go campin,.. you know
haven't been but one day.. I'll go
And we find a ranger stuck in a ditch
a nice ranger in a deep ditch
we could be the heroes
we could be the heros
we could be the heroes
we would push him and pull him
push him and pull him
Push him and pull him right out of that ditch
I like your car
I like yours too
Its my sport Utility Vehicle

3 Comments:

Blogger urban mama said...

That is a great song. Did you really get one?

11:48 PM

 
Blogger egweedge said...

Congradulations.. Welcome to the wonderful world of Mommy cars! Look for the biggest parking spots!!

1:58 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

we did get one, a used Toyota land cruiser. It's so big compared to our little matrix! I haven't really driven it yet, and parking it in my garage was interesting...I just think it's funny to picture you and me Erin, these little moms in our gigantic vehicles!!! Look out...

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home