<body>

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Update on the Pregnancy State

~I went to the doctor and he said I was at a 2 cm. Which is good for me, because with both my other two I was barely a 1cm. when labor started, or when I was induced. However, he said that the scheduled induction for the 17th, (if I go past my due date) would not work out because the hospitals are over booked for inductions. (everyone wants their babies before Thanksgiving) He said, "I really want you to have this baby by or before the end of next week, you need to go into labor naturally." He's a great doctor, but I was thinking, "yeah, me too, thanks for the pressure! I have no control over this." As many of you know, I have tried everything with my other two to go into labor!!!
It's so complicated because Brody is going to be in and out of town, my dad is coming into town, and then my doctor is going out of town! I feel overwhelmed trying to figure out when would be a "good time."
So please pray for me, and this baby and our family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be praying for the "perfect time"

4:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kookie....No worries. The prayer team at church are praying regularly for this. Also, my ladies Bible Study. Mona is the most concerned. She is such a sweetheart. I am glad you are progressing. We love you and are praying for a "smooth" birth all around.
Mom W.

12:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home