<body>

Saturday, August 04, 2007

August 5th = 7 happy years....


~Brody and I have been married for 7 years now, and I can honestly say they have been the best years of my life. I thank God every day for Brody, and for bringing me a husband that would fit so perfectly with me. We've laughed through great times, cried through hard times, all the while falling more and more in love. He puts up with me, he understands me, he makes me laugh, he helps me, he is my partner, and my best friend.

Happy 7th Anniversary Brody, I love you.

(We are wrapping up our vacation, saying our goodbyes and will be spending all day Monday traveling home...)

12 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Ray said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:36 PM

 
Blogger Kyle Ray said...

sad to see you guys go, but i am sure you are excited to get home. congratulations on seven years.

4:38 PM

 
Blogger Beth said...

Happy Anniversary! You make such a cute couple!

Beth

9:21 PM

 
Blogger The Secret Life of Kat said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you all had a fun vacation.

11:47 PM

 
Blogger euphrony said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:42 PM

 
Blogger euphrony said...

Happy Anniversary!!

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Chaotic Hammer said...

Congratulations! And may you have many more...

3:16 PM

 
Blogger steven.russell said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

And have a safe trip home tomorrow.

let us know you got back okay,

12:23 AM

 
Blogger Larissa said...

you guys are so cute!! happy anniversary!!!

3:38 PM

 
Blogger Seth Ward said...

Happy days you cute couple you!

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

Great picture of you two!

I hope you had a safe trip back home!

10:23 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Thank you

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home