<body>

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Going on Vacation...

~We are going on vacation for 2 weeks, so I will be away from my computer most of the time. I have a few posts saved to go along with my schedule, so if I get a chance to quickly post them I will! In the mean time, you'll notice that on the right, I have posted a "schedule" to my blogging. Each of those topics listed are links that will take you to a page with the posts I have done related to those topics. (you can also finish out reading the 40 day fast pages, by clicking on the links in my sidebar.) I have also grouped my links to other blogs into categories, so you can check out all of those!
For now I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures that my husband has taken.


4 Comments:

Blogger urban mama said...

Can't wait to see you. We are counting down the days here in our house.

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Have a great vacation!

Love the photo!

3:22 PM

 
Blogger Just Mom said...

Safe journeys.

7:20 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

thanks, me too Jessie!

10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home