<body>

Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Everything but your momma"


If you are looking for Vegan baking mixes through mail order, or a cool little bakery with a bike through window in Portland Oregon, go check out Black Sheep Bakery and pick up some

"Everything but your momma cookies"

Describing this cookie is best done with a list:

Soft and sweet cookie dough
Hearty rolled oats
Luscious shredded coconut
Crunchy slivered almonds
Plump and chewy raisins
Warm cinnamon
Smooth chocolate chips

What do you give the cookie that has it all? Well, a little light oil, pure maple syrup, applesauce and a 350 degree oven.

~This looks yummy... I'm not vegan, but it still looks good, and I'd go there if I lived in the area, just to bike through!

4 Comments:

Blogger urban mama said...

I so want a bike through bakery in my town. I actually love vegan cookies and I am noy vegan either.

2:49 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

I know, that would be fun. Apparently, the vegan cookies are much better for you, and very moist due to the applesauce!

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Just Mom said...

Wow, that sounds yummy.

8:50 PM

 
Blogger Brody Harper said...

I like that it says they are for "haters".

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home