<body>

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday=Parenting topics...

Kat is in search of good parenting websites and resources, and so am I. I have found a good website, with good articles and resources called, Compassionate Kids, but nows your chance to point us to some other good books, websites etc.!


*Good teething tip: Buy one of these net feeder things, and put some frozen cut up banana, mango, or even ice in it, and let your baby gnaw away. Also, if they suck on a pacifier, put it in the fridge for awhile. they will appriciate that.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger truevyne said...

First fav- Relational Parening by Ross Campbell

Second fav- Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes in You and Your Kids by Turansky and Miller.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Kyle Ray said...

Though i have never read the book...Colette is a fan of "parenting with love and logic." she recommends the book to anybody.

4:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you read "Bringing Up Boys"

I haven't yet, but I've heard it's good.

9:00 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

thanks truevyne, and booters, I'll add them to my list!

kat~ I did read that when my oldest boy was a baby. I liked it then, but should re read it.

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home