<body>

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Celebrating in Tahoe


~We are celebrating our 7th Anniversary in Lake Tahoe. This place is so beautiful. I grew up living an hour from here, and we spent a lot of time up here biking, hiking and swimming. I have really missed this place! Last night we went up to the top of a mountain in a cable car, up to 8200 feet. It was a beautiful sight. We ate some dinner and played a game of gigantic checkers, (I lost badly) and then retreated to our room, donated to us by some wonderful friends. We were up all night with the baby, who has not slept good this entire trip, and slept possibly the worst last night! Nonetheless, we are enjoying our retreat up to Lake Tahoe, which is in my opinion, the best place to vacation to in CA. (If you are ever wondering where you should go in CA)

7 Comments:

Blogger urban mama said...

I am glad you enjoyed your time. I am so sorry that the baby did not sleep well. Hope you all can catch up soon.

1:34 PM

 
Blogger Chaotic Hammer said...

It's funny, I've been to Tahoe dozens of times -- but never in the summertime.

Awesome skiing, beautiful scenery. It really is a great place.

Congrats on the seven years!

3:52 PM

 
Blogger Larissa said...

happy anniversary!! we just had our 7th over the summer, too! :) those pictures make me miss it back there so much!!!
hope you are enjoying your vacation... when do you guys go back??

8:09 PM

 
Blogger FancyPants said...

So...who are these friends of yours?

Can we be their friends, too?

Geez Loueez. I want to be there right now.

1:10 AM

 
Blogger Grace said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy Lake Tahoe!

Thank you for checking on me...so thoughtful! I will be posting soon with an update.

Great pictures!

11:31 PM

 
Blogger Brody Harper said...

She lost badly at giant checkers....

There was a major butt kicking that happened... I'm not going to lie.

11:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home