<body>

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday


~This week, my 5 year old has been the inventor and costume wearer, and back to his obsession with Tennessee Vols athletic uniforms. (which are a very offensive orange color) He invented a drink that when you drink it, you don't have to brush your teeth ever again, OR if you break your leg, it will heal it. It is called, "Waffle-ade-ee." (I think I pronounced that right)

~My 5 year old had a short stomach virus this weekend, and my two year old said enthusiastically, while hearing him in the bathroom, "Bluey puked up!"


I also overheard him arguing with a friend outside, and when I approached closer this is what I heard.
~ the friend-"The world is mine."
~Blue saying passionately, "Na Uhh- the world is yours, mine and Gods."
(and they continued to go back and forth, I decided to let them work that one out)

~ A neighbor girl was outside, and said to me, "Miss Kristin, watch what I can do," and she broke a crayon in half. I said, "wow..." and she replied "I don't even take Karate."

... I love how confident kids are of themselves, their inventions, and abilities.

(this one is into everything!!!)


...For more Tiny Talk Tuesday, visit Mary@not before7...

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Just Mom said...

Simply adorable.

8:27 AM

 
Blogger euphrony said...

Glad to see he's five again this week ;)

Our four year old girl tells us about the farries and "wermaids" that live in her arms. The farries put strong glue on her at night (so I cannot pull her nose or fingers off) and the wermaids tangle her hair while she sleeps. Sometimes they come out to play during the day, but almost always end up getting into trouble.

Last night, she was up in her room playing much later than she should have been awake. But we just couldn't go up and tell her to be quiet because she was leading a little praise-fest with her dolls.

9:05 AM

 
Blogger MorningSong said...

No Karate necessary! Love the fight over the world too!! Precious.

Blessings.

10:07 AM

 
Blogger Grace said...

Those are great & precious!

I LOVE the disagreeing over the world!

Love the pictures!

Did your little one's tooth come in yet?

11:55 AM

 
Blogger onemotherslove said...

I love the karate comment!

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Larissa said...

kids are so funny! best free entertainment ever!!

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Ami said...

I don't even take karate! That is hilarious!

3:43 PM

 
Blogger urban mama said...

can I get some of that drink?

3:47 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

euphphrony~ that is so imaginative of your daughter. It's such a fun great age. (I think I must be in denial over the age of 5 thing)

grace~ yes, he did get his second bottom tooth in! That gave him a relief for a couple of days, and now he's working on the top two, poor boy!

jessie~ apparently the drink only works in this special cup, and it's only for kids. Dang.

9:16 PM

 
Blogger FancyPants said...

Tiny Talk Tuesday rocks.

9:56 PM

 
Blogger Momma Roar said...

I'm loving the 'no karate lessons' too!! Love the pictures!

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Mary@notbefore7 said...

OK, I am finally getting some time here to read this and I have to say, I LOL on the karate one. That is hilarious! No self esteem issues there :)

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home