<body>

Friday, October 26, 2007

He's coming home!



"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."
~George Moore

I've spent the last month single parenting my children, and missing my husband and best friend terribly. The kids and I had a good time, and my husband and I have stayed in touch pretty well over the distance. I don't know how I could handle not being able to talk to him a few times a day, and e mail, text message. It makes me think of military wives who go months and months without seeing their husband. They have to sit at home wondering if their husband is even still alive, let alone know how their day is going. I don't know how they do it.
I am glad that he's coming home for a few days.

~He'll return to find the kids are a little taller, the weather is a little cooler, the living room rearranged to suit a baby whose learning to stand up, (and fall) and there's a strange musty smell in this house I can't seem to get rid of.... but he'll find us very happy to have him home!

4 Comments:

Blogger Just Mom said...

It's always nice when daddy comes home.

9:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Brody!

2:44 PM

 
Blogger urban mama said...

I am so glad for you. You should make him dress up for Halloween. It would be good entertainment.

11:40 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

I'm So glad Daddy will be home soon, if not already!

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home