<body>

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday


This week I have been in and out of the house, my wonderful in laws are here spending a lot of time with the kids, so I don't have much content on what they've been saying this week! But I received an e mail of kids talking about church related topics, and some are so funny, so I thought I'd share....

~"A little boy was overheard praying:

"Lord, if you can't make me a better boy,

don't worry about it.

I'm having a real good time like I am."



~A Sunday school teacher asked her children as

theywere on the way to church service,

"And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"

One bright little girl replied,

"Because people are sleeping."




~A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons,

Kevin 5, and Ryan 3.

The boys began to argue over who would get the

first pancake.

Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral
lesson.

"If Jesus were sitting here, He would say,

'Let my brother have the first pancake, I can
wait.'

Kevin turned to his younger brother and said,

"Ryan, you be Jesus!"


~For more tiny talk Tuesday visit Mary@notbefore7

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary@notbefore7 said...

These were cute. Loved the "Ryan you be Jesus"!

Where'd you get the graphic - I love it - it would be great as an official tiny talk tuesday graphic! (if you are ok with that)

8:31 AM

 
Blogger Just Mom said...

These were fantastic! I love what kids say.

9:27 AM

 
Blogger kddub said...

the graphic is just random from google, It's fine with me if you want to use it!

7:02 AM

 
Blogger Grace said...

Cute!

10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home