<body>

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

~I was sitting (in the car) waiting to turn, and my 5 year old says, "Why are you just sitting here?"
I said, "Because if I turn too soon, those cars will hit me."
My 2 year old, (who is so precious) said, "Mama those cars don't want to hit you!"
So I turned when I got the chance, and we made it safely to the other side, and my two year old says, "See, told ya!"

~My two year old showing me his band aid- "It's Scooby dooby doobby dooby do."

~My two year old went potty on the potty, and my 5 year old was very encouraging, saying, "wow you are like a big boy, like a 10 year old!" My two year old replied, "yeah, I am like a cat!" (no our cat does not go on the potty!)

~To read more Tiny Talkers visit Mary@notbefore7

8 Comments:

Blogger Just Mom said...

BAH hahahahahahahaha.

7:45 AM

 
Blogger urban mama said...

This made me actually laugh out loud. Thank you for sharing. That two year old is a sweet heart.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Larissa said...

a 10 year old is like a cat?! that is the funniest thing!!!

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Mary@notbefore7 said...

I am so glad my 2 year old (well, 3 now) isn't the only one busting out with random statements. That was hilarious!

Loved the car story too!

7:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Those were very funny. I especially like the cat comment. Where do they come up with this stuff? Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

7:19 PM

 
Blogger God's girl said...

Too cute!
Blessings,
Angela

8:14 PM

 
Blogger onemotherslove said...

How funny! You gotta wonder what he's seen the cat doing!

9:05 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

Too funny! I love reading these post. They always make me laugh!

Thanks...

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home