<body>

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cooper Trey is here!

Cooper Trey was born on November 14th at 12:20am. He was so cute from the begining, and has made the transition into our family smoothly. He eats every 3 to 4 hours, and sleeps two 4 hour chuncks at night, which has made my recovery speedy, because I am not exahusted! I wouldn't be able to function so well if Brody wasn't home. He gets up with the kids in the morning so Cooper and I can sleep in, and he's always doing something with one of the boys. Our neighbors and friends have been bringing us dinners, even Eliot's pre school teacher brought us dinner one night! Blue and Aiden adore Cooper, and are also becoming closer friends themselves. Aiden has grown up a lot since Cooper was born, he even has a new big boy bed that Brody built. Having the three of them at such different stages makes this time of life very full, and exciting. There isn't a time day or night where there isn't something going on in our house!
I am incredibly greatful for our new addition, and for all of our family and friends.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. I feel so bad that I have not written you an email or called yet. I think about you guys a lot and am so glad to hear you are all well. I am really going to give you a call as soon as I can.

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home