<body>

Thursday, February 15, 2007

"God, Trees and New Beginnings"

"A change of season is about as routine as it gets. Best I know, it has hapened four times a year, like clockwork, as long as humans have been able to keep track of such things. But each time winter yields to spring, each time summer whispers to us that fall will soon arrive, nature is telling us a story. Nature is telling us the story of a God who is always creating, always remaking, forever crafting new beginnings. No matter how dry the sultry dog days of summer, no matter how bitter the winter death, new beauty, new life is always coming. It is only a matter of time....With God and with God's people there will always be a new season, where life is infused and fruit blossoms....Jesus came to allow us to begin again." Winn Collier author of "Restless Faith"

Taken from an article in "Radiant" magazine, a really great magazine, full of good ideas, and inspirational reads.
Radiant Magazine

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger urban mama said...

thank you for sharing. I am going to check it out. I have a rock heart collection also. I thought that was weird that we both do.

2:53 PM

 
Blogger The Secret Life of Kat said...

I'll have to check that site out. Thanks for the link...well...the url.

If you want to link just type this:

(a href="www.radiantmag.com")Radiant Magazine(/a)

Except you'll want to replace the () with <>. If I'd used the proper tags you wouldn't see the code, just the link...hence the () instead of the <>.

Clear as mud?

11:23 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

I did it! Thanks kat!

Jessie, I really think you'd like this magazine, I thought of you a lot while reading it.

8:34 PM

 
Blogger Rebeca said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
That is a beautiful quote. There is so much truth and beauty in nature if we only take time to see it. The few times I've been outside lately and seen buds swelling on trees and green shoots pushing through the soil havve been encouraging to me as the past several months have definitely been a winter season in my life. I need to be reminded that spring will come. It always does.
Thanks.

11:19 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Rebeca,
I visit your blog quite often, which is why it is one of my links! I enjoy reading it, it's a very Inspirational one, as a parent. Your children seem very sweet, and loved.

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

I love that quote, it's really lovely and the very reason I love and miss the solid four seasons feel.

1:55 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Amy, Are you from Tennessee originally?

7:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home