<body>

Monday, August 20, 2007

Under the weather

...or plagues as it may seem.

1. My oldest son just finished his antibiotics for his ear infection
2. My 2 year old just got over his stomach-diareah thing
3. My husband has Strep throat
4. My baby has a virus that causes pink eye and a rash
5. I have strep throat, a stomach thing, and my eyes and ears hurt.
6. My older two have not had the strep or pink eye virus thing... uh oh....

We've been confined to our house since Thursday. I've only escaped to the drug store and the doctor a few times. My kids are going stir crazy. We've played every board game in the house, colored lots of pictures, and since I'm not feeling well, (not thinking straight) I accidentally bought some "moon sand," instead of play dough and it is very very very messy. Like wet sand. So don't buy that. I also had to dig through my box of "non green" cleaners, sprayed my house with lysol, and have been wearing gloves and a mask while cooking. I may be becoming a germaphobe, I don't know.... but I am staying positive by telling myself that we are just gearing up our immune systems for the coming school year, maybe, right?

~Pray for us, and stay away from us until all these antibiotics take effect.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

Oh dear! I'll be praying for you and your family. I hope for a speedy recovery for you all and that the two other boys don't get what the little one has.

I hope you feel better soon. I know it's even tougher when Mommy doesn't feel well either.

9:35 PM

 
Blogger Chaotic Hammer said...

Yikes. Praying for you guys.

My daughter is quite sick right now with sort of a multi-attack multi-symptom mess like you guys seem to have. No fun.

11:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, we are soooo praying for you! Being sick is horrible, but being sick and the rest of your family being sick at the same time is just about unthinkable. Didn't we have a discussion about moon sand? We thought it sounded like fun. I will change the subject when Sam brings it up again. (And he really doesn't need it for his birthday! Haha!:) )

4:13 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

We are actually doing a lot better, by the end of today. I felt the worst today, but had a full day of rest, and a good dinner.
Cooper is so much better, he was happy and his eyes looked really good today.
Come to think of it, I think we did talk about how cool that moon sand looked! I promise I won't send it to him for his birthday!

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home