<body>

Friday, March 02, 2007

Kids and honesty.

*I let my 4 year old son stay up a little late the other night to wait for his daddy to get home. We were watching tennis, (the only thing I could find suitablefor children on) when a diet pill commercial came on. It showed the before and after pictures of this woman, to which my son commented, "You need those mommy!" ......yeah, thanks.......

Bill Cosby used to have a show called "Kid's say the darndest things." I think my son could be on that show, he makes us laugh, cringe, and blush quite a bit with his honesty.

What have your kids said, or shouldn't have said that is just pure honesty?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger The Secret Life of Kat said...

How about this one from my two year old:

"Why you have big bottom Mommy?"

Then again just today she said:

"Mama, you're bootiful. I love you."

7:30 PM

 
Blogger Kyle Ray said...

I don't have kids but after that comment you down to two?

2:54 AM

 
Blogger Grace said...

My 4 1/2 year old son says, " Daddy you have a big heart and a BIG tummy." He made me write that in Daddy's Valentine's Day card. It was the cutest...

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Larissa said...

that seriously makes me laugh.
eli's (2 1/2) just starting to get to that really observational point where i'm scared to go the grocery store and be next to anyone that maybe has a traight that he notices that's different from what he usually sees... good times are around the corner, i can tell.

4:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat~ That is hilarious, and the latter comment is sweet.
Booters~ I still have the three, but his mouth gets him in trouble a lot!
~Grace~ that's actually a very cute and innocent remark your son made!
~Larissa~ yes, the grocery store has been the place of many embarassing occurences with my son. I am sure it will start soon for you!

11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am native american and went to a tribal meeting and brought Isaiah with me, he was almost 3 at the time. Alot of the other members look way more ethnic than myself and we got there a bit late so we had to sit in the front row. Isaiah surveyed the room and loudly exclaimed, while pointing,"That's a bad guy, and that's a bad guy, and that's a bad guy...." He said it about 6 times before I could quite figure it out. Apparantly we have to work on stereotypes in our home.
Jamiey

3:20 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Jamiey,
That is soooo funny, (after the fact, not during!)

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home