<body>

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Celebrities

Some of my favorite shows are Saturday night live, Mad Tv., and Best Week Ever, because I really love to laugh. The other night I was watching one of those shows, and they had an actress portraying the newly shaved headed Britney Spears, in a straight jacket. Although I laughed when she showed her new tattoo of the nutrition label from a cheetos bag, I had to turn the TV off afterward and pray for her. I'm not a fan of Britney Spears or her music, but I am aching for her, and her two babies at home. She is obviously going through a hard time in life and making crazy choices, but she is still a person, and doesn't need her mistakes slandered all over magazine covers.
Some may say that she put herself in the spotlight and deserves the ridicule and negative attention, but I am just not sure what that would do to a person. Do you think we should care so much about who is doing what where, or should we recognize celebrities humanity and leave them alone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home