<body>

Saturday, April 14, 2007

"Toddler worms" and other cute sayings

"I found a family of worms! Look a toddler worm!" ~Eliot.

"I'm a boy, I can't give my booby to a baby!" ~Eliot (when explaining why he needed to feed his stuffed puppy in the middle of the night)

"Heflants, (elephants) have sparkles on dem. (them.)" ~Aiden

"My favorite color is blue. My brother's favorite color is green. I like Florida." ~(a boy from sunday school)

"Oh yeah, God and Jesus, I learned about you guys today..." ~a friend's son while praying.

Me: "Does anyone remember what
an offering is?" ~ Little Girl: " an octopus"

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa H said...

I always love to hear what toddlers have to say! My boys come up with the cutest things someimes. Isn't it fun?

10:10 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Lisa, I know, kids crack me up with the things they'll say. I love it.

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Beth said...

Kids say the cutest things. Make sure you write these quotes down in their baby books at some point. They'll cherish these saved memories.

Beth

7:31 AM

 
Blogger Kyle Ray said...

I want to share...so my youngest nephew very stubborn was watching animal planet and there was a eagle and 'papa' said look at the eagle. " That is not an eagle it's a bird," he replied. The commentary then came on "the eagle" and his response sort of under his breath. "oh, I guess it is an eagle." it was priceless.

1:25 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Beth~ I do need to remember to write these down. I was doing so good with my first doing that!

Boots~ how cute...

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

Kids say the cutest things!!! My oldest is saying some of the funniest things now...my husband and I laugh often at him.

8:40 PM

 
Blogger Beth said...

I know what you mean! My firsts' baby book is complete and my fourths, is barely started!

Beth

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home