<body>

Friday, March 23, 2007

How to know when you are uncoordinated

The other day I was doing a kick boxing workout video with my 4 year old, (we actually made it all the way through without the other two waking up) and toward the end I was getting worn out. My arms began flailing instead of punching the air, my jumping got much slower, and my mind began to drift off. I was quickly snapped back into the present moment when I felt something smack me in the face. I looked around the room in shock to figure out if my son had thrown something at me, when he told me through giggles, "mama you just punched yourself in the face!"

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Ray said...

and of course he was there to witness it and to not let it be forgotten

2:35 PM

 
Blogger FancyPants said...

Hi Kristen. I'm Seth's wife. I think he's posted here before.

We don't have kids and aren't trying any time soon. But this particular story makes me wish I had one. It doesn't get much better or cuter than doing a kickboxing workout with a 4 year old. Of course, I'm sure that's only true from the outside looking in. =-) Mom's perspective might be a little different.

7:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to install cameras in our house... you know for safety when I'm gone... .

7:24 PM

 
Blogger Grace said...

that's a great story!!!! funny

9:52 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Boots~ at least then I knew what hit me!

fancy pants~ Welcome! I took a look at your blog too, I liked the story about carol. It is a fun part about having kids.

Brody: does that mean you wished you couldv'e seen it?

Grace~ I know, it's humbling....

6:43 AM

 
Blogger Larissa said...

sorry to laugh at your expense, but that is just super funny, kristin!!

3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home