<body>

Friday, March 16, 2007

It's fun to make a mess!

Yesturday I walked over to our neighbors house and discovered that the kids had filled their entire porch with dirt about a half inch thick. Then went into their garage where they had torn up boxes and styrofoam to create a house. Today my 2 year old son dumped a bag of rice all over the kitchen table and scooped and dumped. Tonight I sprayed shaving cream all over the tub walls and let them paint themselves. The kids love to make messes, and I actually had fun too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

How FUN! It's rain here recently and we have puddles of "muddy" water and they had a blast playing in them. Cleaning up wasn't nearly as much fun... :)

8:38 PM

 
Blogger kddub said...

Cleaning up is never as much fun! I've been trying to convinve my husband that we should install an outdoor shower, so we can hose the kids off before they come inside!

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home